Transferred all shares of ipet Holdings, Inc. (consolidated subsidiary)
Transferred all shares of Work Style Lab, ltd. to Lancers, Inc.
Transitioned to the Prime Market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
Transferred all shares of PEACS Inc. to ADDIX
- Transferred all shares of DIMENSION, Inc.
- Transferred Private Capital Group Business
- Formed a business alliance with Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Established a SIB fund “Next Rise Social Impact Fund Investment Limited Partnership” to solve social problems
- Transferred Organizational Human Resources Practice Group Business
- Formed a capital and business alliance with Dentsu Group Inc.
- Launched a new care prevention project using Social Impact Bond with Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture
- PEACS, Inc. became a consolidated subsidiary
- Formulated new Mission, Vision, and Value statements.
- Formed Dimension Investment Partners Limited (consolidated subsidiary).
- Acquired of the issued shares of Work Style Lab, Inc. and made the company a consolidated subsidiary
- DI Vietnam & DI Marketing integrated their managements and changed its name to DI Asia Inc.
Established DI India Digital Fund 1 in India（subsidiary） ipet Insurance Co., Ltd. was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers section
- Established PT Dream Incubator Marketing Indonesia (consolidated subsidiary)
- Establishment of DI Marketing Japan office.
- Established DI India Liaison Office in Mumbai, India
Transferred ReVALUE to Aucfan Co.,Ltd. Established DI Marketing (Thailand) Co., Ltd (consolidated subsidiary)
- Sold the trademark rights to Tokyo Girls Collection (TGC), held by Japan Intellectual Property Fund 1, Investment Limited Partnership
- Established DI Marketing Co., Ltd in Vietnam (consolidated subsidiary)
- Acquired a property and casualty insurance business license in March 2012 and change the name of Ipet Co., Ltd. To Ipet Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Established Japan Intellectual Property Fund 1, Investment Limited Partnership (consolidated subsidiary), and acquired 60% of the trademark rights to Tokyo Girls Collection (TGC). Subsidiary
- Established Dream Incubator Singapore Pte. Ltd. in Singapore
- Relocated the head office to Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Established Dream Incubator （Shanghai） Inc. (consolidated subsidiary) in Shanghai, China
- ReVALUE (consolidated subsidiary) acquired the reverse logistics business owned by Linkstaff Co., Ltd. and began reverse supply chain business
- Established Dream Incubator Joint Stock Company, a consolidated subsidiary located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Relocated head office to 2 Kami-meguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- Listed shares on the Tokyo Stock Exchange’s Mothers (May 10, 2002)
- Established Delight Inc.,
- Established head office in Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Incorporated in Minato-ku, Tokyo, with 45 million yen capital