Hiroki Ohara graduated from Keio University’s Faculty of Science and Technology and holds an Master of Engineering from Keio University Graduate School. He also holds an MBA from Waseda Business School.
Before joining DI, He worked for IBM Business Consulting Services KK and MISUMI Group Inc.
- At IBM and MISUMI, he engaged in business process reform and system implementation project.
- At DI, He was engaged in a project to support the planning and implementation of new businesses for major companies in the electronics, automotive, and energy.
- He also has experience of incubation of venture companies.
- Currently, He is working on solving various social issues such as medical and nursing care prevention, infrastructure maintenance and repair, and disaster prevention by using Social Impact Bond.
- He helped write Business Produce Strategies for the Creation of a ¥300 Billion Business and Business Produce : The Road to Success (PHP Institute, Inc.)